Sunday, February 13, 2011

Hi Everyone!
I am a Morkie! I am a crossbreed between a Maltese and Yorkshire Terrier. I was born on December 3rd, 2010, and did I mention I am a little girl? I am a very sweet and amiable puppy. I am very inquisitive, and can be very bold sometimes. I will be a very devoted companion to my family and love to play with children and other puppies. I will also be a very happy snuggle puppy despite my eagerness to be playful.

I like to be groomed at least every other day and taken to the groomer every few months. I will stay fairly small and will grow to about 4-6 pounds which makes me very suitable for apartment living here in New York City. 

I would love to be taken on short walks and carried around in my own doggie bag. I am now looking for the perfect family so if you are interested in me, please visit me at;

Le Petit Puppy 
18 Christopher Street 
New York, NY 10014 
(212) 727-8111
Directions:
W4 Street station on the A, B, C, D, E, F and M trains or 1 at Christopher St.