Saturday, February 12, 2011

Toy Australian Shepherd at Le Petit Puppy!

Hi everyone! I am a Toy Aussie Red Tri-Color, Female and you can find me at Le Petit Puppy NYC.

I am playful, energetic, smart, agile and very friendly towards children and even other dogs! I will make an excellent companion for one person or the entire family.

I would love to take walks in Central Park and go to doggie runs so that I can play with friends.

Take me with you everywhere you go, even on vacations! I will be about 10 pounds fully grown and will have no problems traveling with you on transit systems, even airlines!

I will be a great apartment dog provided you give me adequate exercise.

If you are interested in learning more about me please stop in and see me at: 
Le Petit Puppy 

18 Christopher St
.
New York City NY 10014
(212) 727-8111








HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!



If you take the subway our store is located off of
W4 Street
station on the A, B, C, D, E, F and M trains or 1 train to Christopher St.